Willowbrook Visiting Nurse Association’s Mission Statement
The Mission of Willowbrook Visiting Nurse Association is to be the leader in providing health care services in the communities we serve.
Our mission will be achieved by continually striving to:
- Provide only the highest quality care to our patients.
- Meet all the patients’ needs that are humanly possible within the scope of services we provide.
- Maintain and enhance employee productivity standards.
- Assure a substantial value for the cost of services rendered.
- Ensure integrity, corporate responsibilities, and ethical behavior in all we do.
- Provide services to the under-served as funding permits.
Willowbrook Visiting Nurse Association’s Charity Statement
- Identify the medically indigent client and assess the need for Home Health services to be provided.
- Treat all patients with dignity and respect despite their ability to pay and regardless of race, color or creed.
- Charity care represents Home Health services provided with no expectation of payment.
- We will provide indigent care on a case-by-case basis based on patient need and our ability to provide the needed care in a cost effective manner.
- Indigent patients will be accepted as staffing allows following the same acceptance guidelines as other Home Health patients.
- We work with other providers to donate supplies and needed equipment on a case-by-case basis.